Security never remains a priority for most of the website owners; but, the increasing threat to the viability of the website is a challenging question, and so business owners must put their attention to secure their website. We take pride in providing the best technocrats from the industry who are experts in offering WordPress Security Service to our valued and esteemed customers.
When hackers find their pathway to enter to your WordPress Website, your security systems are breached and sudden damage is very plausible. Although there are different ways, by which WordPress Security Systems are breached, but they are mostly classified into 4 basic categories.
- 41% were hacked, through a defencelessness on the hosting platform
- 29% were hacked, through a security vulnerability in the WordPress Theme being used
- 22% were hacked, through a security issue in the WordPress Plugins being used
- 8% were hacked because the password was weak
Since 41% of attacks are caused due to security threats related to hosting platform in which the website is being hosted. Mostly, hackers use SQL injection to add code to your database, which may allow them to change data (e.g. your password), retrieve important data of your website, delete the data available, or modify posts.
A whopping 51% attacks occur, mostly due to the WordPress plugin (29%) or WordPress theme (22%). Hackers can do such things by inserting an eval base64 decode WordPress hack, which allows them to run a PHP function, that sends spam through your website. Using this, they also leave a backdoor somewhere in your website, which may help them to get back to your website in the future, even when you have confidence in you, that you have deleted all the infected or malicious files.
At last comes the weak password. Hackers use automated scripts to guess your passwords which helps them to find an entry to your website; this technique is known as brute force.
We provide an assortment of WordPress Security Services, which helps to protect your website from external threats.
In computing, hardening is referred to as the process of securing and safeguarding a system by decreasing its surface of vulnerability and susceptibility, which is greater for a system which performs more functions; in conjunction to a single-function system which is considered more secure than a multipurpose one. Similarly, we secure your system, breaking into blocks, building traps, hiding the admin section and much more. It becomes difficult for hackers to breach multiple doors. Securing sections is much easier and this boosts the overall security of the website.
WordPress Security Audit
We offer bespoke security services and solutions, to protect your website. We do a customized audit for each of our customers, meant to enhance, improve and solve the threats which may lead to a breach in the security of the website.
Our WordPress Security Audit checklist includes:
- The website must be hosted on the Hosting of a reputed company. We check, is the hosting comprise of these certain qualities, which are as follows:
- It must support the latest versions of MySQL and PHP
- It should be properly optimized for running WordPress
- It should have a WordPress optimized firewall
- It must have malware scanning feature and detection of intrusive file
- WordPress hacks become more prone when there is a loophole in themes or plugins.
We check the requisite things, for the different plugins to activate in your website. They are as follows:
- If you can do things, without the functionality a plugin gives, we recommend to deactivate it and remove that plugin.
- Plugins that are not updated regularly, might possess some security holes. Hackers find a way into your website through these areas and may nuke out your website. We insist to update those plugins.
- If plugins are built on a poor code, it may help security breakers to breach into your security of the website, and damage it. We analyze the codes of plugins used and find an alternative path if they are building or designed on poor codes.
- It is very important to be assured of a fact, that the theme designed must have effective and well-structured codes.
- We check the quality of codes for the theme in Theme-Check and the codes are checked further for Plugins using Plugin-Check.
- We offer the best services in the industry. We assure, there is a negligible chance that any malicious component would break the security of your website. We help you with examples so, you can design strong passwords for your website. We do this to prevent brute force technique not to pamper and disturb the security of your website.
- We generate the best audit reports in the industry which provides you an insight into the following things:
- Tells you, whether is your hosting is from a reputed company or not.
- If there requires installation of some important security settings.
- Whether your WordPress website needs an update or not.
- Gives you a picture, if there is any security hole in your used WordPress themes and plugins.
- The report gives verification about, whether your file permissions has been done correctly or not.
- If there is any PHP error reporting, it is off or not.
- States, if your WordPress Website is protected by .htaccess
- Whether XML-RPC is disabled or not.
- Insight on whether your login attempts are limited or not.
- Whether your WordPress Website has Two-step Authentication Solutions
- Your Login Page is hidden or not.
- WordPress Version Number is removed or not.
- Backups are available or not.
WordPress Security Hardening
We offer tailored security hardening techniques and strengthening the security of the WordPress website in the best possible way we can. We offer customized solutions and services, to guard your website. We minimize any existing threats and, therefore effectively block 99.99% of attacks on your website.
Our WordPress Security Hardening checklist includes:
- We host your website with a good hosting company offering malware scanning and file detection. As they support the latest versions of PHP and MySQL, they are best at safeguarding your website from external threats.
- WordPress Security Keys were first introduced in 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7 WordPress versions. The keys not only improve the encryption of the information which is being stored in a visitor’s cookies, but also, makes it harder for hackers to crack your password. Since it adds random elements to them, this hardens your security features. Therefore, we import installation settings and also add a salt key phrase to make it even more secure.
- Every version of WordPress that has been released till yet, reports few security holes. The WordPress keep providing with new updates with much more added security features, which makes it difficult for hackers to find a loophole immediately for a new version. Therefore, we update you WordPress if it has not been updated to the latest version.
- More than half of the attacks are due to loopholes in themes and plugins, which accounts for WordPress hacks. We activate the right plugins and remove those which are not required. We recommend for you to use themes from WordPress.org or else we check for the codes of the theme used. We check for the relevancy of the codes, it is alright, other we modify the design and make your website even more secure. We also update the theme if it is not done, for a long time, as it adds extra features for the defence of your WordPress website.
- It is always to be remembered that updating the plugins automatically, may lead to a website error, and this can happen when you are away from your system. We, therefore, upgrade the plugins and themes manually to ensure that no error occurs during the upgrade. If there persist any error, we deactivate the plugin and reactivate the plugin when the developer has fixed the error.
- We disable the plugin and theme editor so that no hacker should gain the access of your admin area, from where your website can be crashed in a matter of seconds. The WordPress plugin and theme editor allows only authorized users to modify your used theme and the plugins that have been installed.
- We stop any unauthorized party from being able to upload any kind of plugin to your website.
- We check whether correct file permissions have been used or not. If not we use the correct file permissions – of all directories to be 775 or 750, file to be of 644 or 640 and wp-config.php must be 600.
- We disable error reporting, as it may display your server path, and make your website prone to attacks.
- Weak passwords can be easily broken by using brute force automated script. Therefore, we recommend using strong passwords.
- Limiting the login attempts and using two-step authentication solutions boosts the website’s security.
- We hide the login page, remove the WordPress version number and hide the admin area in order to protect your website from hackers all over the globe.
What Our Client’s Say About our Work
This team did an amazing job with our store website development. They were extremely responsive and flexible, and they always put our needs first. The website they developed is beautiful, user-friendly, and easy to navigate. We are very pleased with the outcome and would recommend their services to anyone in need of website development.
Fast and Responsive Website
The website development services provided by this team were outstanding. They were very professional and knowledgeable, and they made the entire process easy and stress-free. They delivered a website that was exactly what we wanted and more, and we are grateful for their hard work and expertise.
WordPress Development Services
I couldn’t be happier with the wordPress development services provided by this team. They were extremely professional and knowledgeable, and their attention to detail was impressive. They listened carefully to my needs and worked diligently to create a beautiful and functional website that perfectly matched my vision. The communication throughout the entire process was outstanding, and they were always responsive to my questions and requests. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for top-notch WordPress development.
Custom and Amazing Design
Working with this development team was an absolute pleasure. They listened carefully to our needs and delivered a website that exceeded our expectations. The process was smooth, and they were always available to answer any questions we had. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a professional, high-quality website.
Custom Ecommerce Website
We were blown away by the Ecommerce development services provided by this team. They went above and beyond to create a website that truly represented our brand and showcased our products. They were very responsive and collaborative throughout the process, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. We would definitely work with them again in the future
Affordable WordPress Development
I am thrilled with the website that this team developed for my small business. They took the time to understand my goals and vision, and then brought it to life in a beautiful and functional website. They were very communicative and patient throughout the process, and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a quality website.